- 1983, Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- 1985, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- 1987, U.S. District Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit
- 1987, Supreme Court
Accomplishments and Former Employment:
Retired Police Officer and Hostage Negotiator, Springfield Township, Delaware County.
Former Member Fraternal Order of Police, Delaware County Lodge No. 27.
Former Assistant Fire Chief, Lima Fire Company, Delaware County.
Former Emergency Medical Technician.
Former Pennsylvania Park Ranger.
Listed in “Who’s Who in American Law.”
Former Board of Director, Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union
- B.S. Degree in Finance from the Pennsylvania State University at University Park
- J.D. Degree from Villanova Law School